[RD10] Dancin' ROBOT [RD10] Dancin' ROBOT

4 for humour

but no artistic value ..... enless thast you dancing in the background , in which case you need lessons off the robot

Punisher responds:

that was a second robot. :O

Playing With Balls Playing With Balls

lol , i used to make things like this all the time

im actually goofing about with something similar right now .......
awsome , but -0.1 for the really small alien guy ( i think ) becasue it was hard to see , other than that , KWL !

HARX responds:

Thanks!
Yeah I forgot that I was zoomed in when I animated the alien so it got too small xD

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

awsome

awsome , love the flying dude
just me or is the red one sorta pissed off at something , maybe because he gets the least showtime , lowest wage ?
all in all it was awsome.

Big Pixel Zombies Big Pixel Zombies

great very creative

very creative game but there are downsides , mutch like the call of duty nazi zombies minigame.
the chainsaw in the car was awesome. but losing your only form of defence for it was a bit harsh.
the companion thing was really awesome and made it a bit more fun but boss fights would have been awesome - maybe a ranged zombie that throws a thing or two would be awesome.
lvl 12 at the time of writing this but still playing becasue i want the minigun dog -
only thing i dont like is the graphics on the floor are a bit to fuzzy to fit in with the graphics of the zombies / player and the meat costs a bit too mutch in the earlier levels for only 3

Tower of Doom! Tower of Doom!

shame that the highscores are full of hackers ....

other than that awsome , maybe add a sell tower option ? and healing would be good

Bear Attack Bear Attack

i hold the worldwide best score !

at th time of writing , jabbott1 with 247,104 points !
leafblower is a bit pricy , and you should add a shop to endurance mode , but other than that , awsome !

8-Bit Toxic 8-Bit Toxic

great

anyone else think this sounds like the beggining of dragonforce's through the fire and flames ?

Funk You, You Funky Fuck Funk You, You Funky Fuck

sweet ,

makes me wish i carried on practicing with my guitar

Your Dog Shit On My Porch. Your Dog Shit On My Porch.

and up goes the score

+ 0.009 = 4.07

im gonna use this ... but it wont be very good
ill try my best though
( can i use this ? please?)

AudioVision responds:

Of course you can use it, that's what it's for! :)